Thursday 18 June 2015

Tool Delight ...


I have an exploding box to share today, no stamps or designer papers for this one, plenty of pictures!
All elements have been cut on the Silhouette, using a variety of shapes and the plug
I created myself.  All wording as been computer generated and printed onto Safmat
to replicate a well know brand of tools!


I have used some tape measure ribbon, silver mirri embossed & hand stitched.


Raided my Husbands tool box for the raw plugs, washer, screws & fuse!
I quilled the pencil and replicated a post it note for the message.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
4 Crafty Chicks - Fathers Day (I Won Top 5)!
Crafty Cardmakers - Man/Boy (I Won Top 5)!
Tuesday Throwdown - Mr Handy Man (I Won Top 3)!




13 comments:

Lin said...

Jane, this is wonderful for a handyman (or woman)! What a fantastic and unique design - thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Unknown said...

Wonderful project love the idea. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley and we hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DTmember

Camille Short said...

Beautiful box card! Love the detail!

Jane Willis said...

WOW! Pop up box cards never fail to impress me, and this one is sensational. All the tools, all the details, everything is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing it at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Kandy's Krafts said...

What a stunning project. Loving your tools. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative challenge. Good luck.

Cazro said...

Wow Awesome, I love pop up cards, but this is amazing. Loving all of your additional elements and details. So pleased you joined us for our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

crafty said...

Love all those tools.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Mary

Andrea W said...

Very cool project! It looks like a lot of fun to make. Thanks for sharing your creation at Cardz 4 Guyz.

CraftyGirl said...

Such a great pop up box card. wonderful manly project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Sally Dodger said...

A fabulous card Jane. I love all of the little details you have added to all of the different types of tools and you have included some wonderful textures into your design. The fuse and screws make great embellishments, your quilled pencil is just fantastic and the sticky note is a brilliant way of displaying your sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

Unknown said...

This is just awesome! I love box cards and yours is just perfect for Fathers Day! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
Tina- DT

NGCARDS said...

Such a great creation! I can see a lot of time and hard work went into this! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Caroline said...

WOWSERS this is awesome, thanks for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations xx