Monday 1 December 2014

Home Sweet Home ...

I know it is almost Christmas but this month at
we want to see 'Anything but Christmas'
and only one entry per person please.

This will be the last ever challenge so we want to go out with a bang!
Thank you to everyone who has played along with us, winners & top selections
it has been great and the creativity amazing, well done everyone.

I thought I would share yet another pop up box card this time a card I made 
for my Son and his Girlfriend earlier this year.


All cut on my Silhouette complete with some ribbon, flower, buttons & charm.


Some more pictures including a 'Shaker Sun' can you see it below?


The fabulous papers are from NITWIT COLLECTIONS


and printed on linen cardstock and hand stitched.

Our final sponsors this month are

with a surprise gift up for grabs?



Samples by Stamp Set


TBC


with a £10 voucher

Do come & play along with us for our final challenge, see you there.



6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Stunning!!

Unknown said...

This is very nice. :)

Wendy said...

Stunning creation Jane, so adorable and gorgeous...fabulous design.
Wendy xx

cheiron said...

Wow, this is amazing. What a fabulous project. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Kim said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

Čarovnije z male kmetije said...

Hello, I'm first time here in your lovely blogplace. I took a time to walked around. You are master of colouring. O god, your cards are beautifull!