Wednesday 12 January 2011

Some bunny loves you ...

Today I have another Easter card from the Forever Friends Spring Time collection, just loving these little cuties.  Only had one play with my new Sew Easy tool I spoke about on my last post and although it did what it said on the tin I didn't like it enough, so more playing me thinks.  Stayed up and ordered some of the new LOTV stamps on Tuesday and as I type this I know some of you lucky peeps have received your goodies already so I am hoping mine will be here for the weekend?
---
Onto the ingredients, I have had some questions about my last Easter Forever Friends card and the Promarker colours I have used.  Thanks so much for your lovely comments especially on my colouring, I think I am getting the hang of them in my own style, my preference on these little cuties is dotting!
Promarkers used -
Cool grey 1 for the shadowing, bunny ears and ducks
Pastel yellow for the little ducky feet
Blossom for the paws, bunny ears and the heart pearls
Blush for the cheeks of bear and ducks
Vanilla for the base, followed by Oatmeal and then Sandstone
---
Anitas square card blank for the base, a sheet of the Spring Time papers and some brown Kraft card.  The image this time has been stamped with Momento onto Craftwork Cards smooth cardstock and then handstitched.  The sentiment is also from the stamp range which I have heat embossed silver and the three little hearts were pearls that I have coloured using my Promarkers.  Ooops nearly forgot I have used the Cherish Martha Stewart punch around the page punch (thats a mouth full) for the borders.
---
Thanks once again for all your lovely comments and I will  have another little cutie before the week is out so please pop by and say 'Hi'
Take care, love Jane x


3 comments:

Vicky said...

Hiya Jane!

Gorgeous card hun, such a cute image and great papers and layout too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Beautiful card, this new set is great and I love what you're doing with them :)

coops said...

stunning card jane.the image is really sweet and i love your colour combo and the fab cherish punch ( i have one of these punches on order and i can`t wait to get it )

xx coops xx