Tuesday 13 May 2014

Together ...


Today at 
we want to see your creations with 'No Sentiments'

I treated myself to a couple of the 'Bildmalarna' stamps and this one is called 'Together'
along with the gorgeous Nitwit Collections papers


The inside is another spiral card but this time using butterflies, really loving these cards at the moment,
not the easiest to photograph though, sorry.


Well completely hand stitched, matting & layering completed on my Silhouette including the acetate sprial.
I have used flowers, ribbon, charm, doily, bark heart, buttons & gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
I Love Promarkers - Metal/Metallic (I Won Top 3)!

Good to see you visiting today, take care love x



6 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Jane. I love the image and the design is beautifully embellished.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jane this is just gorgeous, love the layout, papers and image which is so cute. Love Alison xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.beautiful delicate colours and i love the sweet image and pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

A very pretty card and those flowers are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy

Sally H said...

Such a sweet card! Love the butterflies inside! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful Jane, love the soft colours and the popping up butterflies. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x