Friday 15 November 2013

Congratulations ...


Yey its Friday let the weekend begin!
Well already at the midway point for the challenge at 
Today I would like share a card which I made back in the Summer to
celebrate a 25th wedding anniversary.
Clean & simple but so pretty don't you think.
All the cutting, birdies, cage, matting & layering were completed on my Silhouette.
I have used an embossing folder for the background.
Some mirri, charm, gems & ribbon.
The sentiment was also done on my Silhouette using the metallic pens.

Thank you for popping by today, I hope you will come & play
along with us if you haven't already & good luck.


8 comments:

Jan said...

Stunning card Jane love the layers and embossing xx Jan

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card Jane so elegant in it's simplicity. Love Alison xxxx

Vicky said...

Aww simply gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

vic said...

Hi Jane this is beautiful :) I love the birds sat in the branch too!
Hugs
Vic

NGCARDS said...

What a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

coops said...

so stunnng jane.beautiful white on white design and i love your classy design :D

xx coops xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning white on white beautiful embossing Ginny♥

Angela said...

Gorgeous card..... really beautiful!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPS and good luck. Hope to see you again...