Friday 28 October 2011

Winter Tilda ...

Back again, I have been playing with my new Sizzix Bigz die called 'Tattered Pinecone'.  I have been waiting and waiting for this die to arrive and finally Tuesday that day arrived.  You know what us crafter's are like when new goodies are released!!!!
---
I decided that the pine cones would go perfectly with another new addition to my crafty stash; Winter Tilda by Magnolia.  The cones and fir have been sprinkled with Twinklets for a frosty effect.  Again I have coloured this little cutie with a combination of Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Prismacolor.  Some white gel pen dots followed by Opal White Liquid Pearls for the background.
  The backing papers are a download  combined with some white cardstock, distressed with Shabby Shutters.  The sentiment and the shabby stamps are Lili of the Valley along with Stempleglede  Grunge collection.  I have highlighted Tildas pom poms and muff with Liquid Applique.  Button and bell from my stash and some bakers twine to finish.  Oh yes, for a change plenty of handstitching too!
---
I am entering this card in the new challenge over at Just Magnolia which this time round is 'Merry Christmas'
---
I have a couple more new dies and Tildas which I am currently shuffling around my desk, so I will be back soon.
---
May I also take this opportunity to say thank you for all your lovely comments and welcome to my new followers too.  Take care, Jane x

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful a really pretty card:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

Ooh this is super Jane....and I so love your new die sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

wow jane, this is stunning, i love the colours and the stitching looks great. your blog is such an inspiration but i always want to spend a fortune on new stash so i can try some of your idea's. lol

hugs suzanne2 x

Christine L said...

Only one word... Beautiful!
Christine x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is stunningly beautiful, love the image and he snow around her and the colours are gorgeous, the ice on the flowers looks fab too
Lindsay xx

coops said...

wow, so beautiful jane.i love your gorgeous colouring and design and the tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

goorgeous!! Love the monochrome look in that soft sage green!! stunning hugs Juls