Tuesday 23 November 2010

National Cardmaker of the Year 2010 continued ...

Found out today that I have also come second in the Papermania category of the competition!!!! This is the only photograph I have of my creation but I am not really sure whether you can make out that it has infact got an acetate dome on it, complete with liquid embossed rain drops?


'Cardmaking & Papercraft' Magazine have posted their photo of my entry on their website but that doesn't really show the dome either.
I think you can just see some raindrops? I wish I had taken some angled photos now.

Thanks for looking, can't wait for my new goodies although I must admit I am still making Christmas cards so I haven't really got time to play anyway!

---

I must say CONGRATULATIONS to all the finalists, it was great to see all the creations in the magazine and online.

---

Take care, Jane x

4 comments:

coops said...

wow!!! congratulations jane.this card is stunning!!enjoy your much deserved prizes :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card....congrats on getting placed in the comp!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card - many congratulations Jane, I'm so happy for you! x

Jola said...

Piękne!!