Sunday 3 October 2010

At the seaside ...


Well with all the rain we have been having, the water side of the seaside anyway. Still clutching onto Summer cards before the final push on Christmas cards.
Had this Tilda since its release & had used it with watercolour pencils but not used the good old Promarkers on it until now. I think I must have alot of stamps (well dahh, that is an understatement) that haven't actually seen Promarkers yet?
---
Lets get on with the receipe for Seaside Tilda. Liquid embossing from Anitas along with the gems too. Crystal Stickles for the top of Tildas summer dress. Rymans white cardstock & Momento ink for the image. Shell stamps as before from Magnolia & Panduro. Netting my Mum gave to me from Trago Mills in Liskeard. Sentiment is Craftwork Cards. Now backing paper is an online freebie I think from Zoe Pearn, really must learn to label the papers so I can let all you bloggers out there where to find the goodies! (Note to self, label freebies on download)!
---
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, I really do appreciate it & if you have the time to leave a message that would be great, I love receiving all the comments.
---
Haven't got round to photographing the other LOTV bear stamps I spoke about in my last post but I promise it is on the list!
Love Jane x

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Ahhh Jane this is goegous hun and the layout is stunning too.
Hugs Vicky xx

Margo said...

What a lovely card Jane. Are the shells from magnolia also?. Keep up the good work
love Marguerite x

Sheila said...

She is a wee darling - love those shells and the netting is a fabulous idea! Sheila:)X

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the shell border and the netting x

Julie said...

This is lovely, I like the shell frame you have created.