Friday 7 May 2010

My Prince Charming ...

Same colours and yep another Tilda, I made this card for my Hubby as we have just celebrated our wedding anniversary. Not masculine I know but I am Tilda (I wish) and my hubby is the frog; my prince charming. I have stamped and enlarged the frog for the base and layered onto a computer generated base with the words; kiss me ... kiss me ...
Products used -
Anitas square card base: Laura Ashley backing papers: Bazzill cardstock:
Rymans white cardstock: Flowers, ribbon & pin from Wild Orchid Crafts: Martha Stewart branch punch: Pearls, safety pin and gems from stash: Stickles glitter glue: Promarkers: Charm from Crafts U Love: Finally, distressed using Tim Holtz inks
Thanks for looking
Love Jane x

2 comments:

coops said...

this is really gorgeous, i love the colours and fab tilda.really love the layout and all the little details.luv coops.xxx

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card, love this Tilda, stunning colours too. Love it!
Kelly.x